Speed Up Metabolism With These 25 Foods
What is the shortcut way to lose a lot of weight fast and naturally? The best and easiest way is to eat foods which help in increasing metabolism rate naturally so that the body burns more calories. There are certain foods which can speed up your metabolism beyond expectations so that you can lose weight without working hard for it.
However there is one problem. This boost that you will experience will only last for a while. If you want a permanent boost in metabolism then you have to build more muscle mass. However eating metabolism boosting foods is one of the best ways to start on your weight loss journey.
Speed Up Your Metabolism with These 25 Foods:
1. Green tea - Green tea is not only good for increasing metabolism but also enhances mood and helps in preventing heart diseases or cancer.
2. Water – This is the best drink you can have. It is not only good for quenching thirst, but also helps in proper functioning of the
body and boosting metabolism. Water is also a natural appetite suppressant and also helps in flushing out toxins from the body. Staying hydrated will help you feel more energetic and active. All this helps in losing weight.
3. Grapefruit – This citrus fruit is packed with vitamin C. It helps in reducing insulin levels, boosts metabolism and promotes healthy weight loss.
4. Apples - People who eat 2-3 apples a day may lose more weight than those who don’t add this fruit to their diet. The reason for weight loss is due to the fact that eating apples before meals helps fill up your stomach faster. Apples are low in calories and have high pectin content. They help in increasing metabolism. Next time you have a sugar craving, reach out for this fruit.
5. Oatmeal – This food is very good for your heart and helps in fighting cholesterol. It provides you with high levels of energy so that you can do strenuous physical exercises. Oatmeal provides your body with a lot of important nutrients like minerals, fiber and vitamins.
Other important metabolism boosting foods are:
- low fat yogurt,
- lean turkey,
- hot peppers,
- chicken breast,
- olive oil,
- oily fish like salmon and tuna
- dark chocolate (that’s right – but make sure it includes little or no sugar)
- green leafy vegetables,
- whole grains,
- kiwi fruit,
- baked potato
In this article, I have given you a list of 25 foods which are good for increasing your metabolism naturally for increased fat burning. Try to include these foods in your diet whenever possible. You should be able to see noticeable results within a few short weeks. For a great cookbook of “fat torching” recipes go here…